WIN 1X return ticket to LOS ANGELES to Blog with ABYSS BY ABBY team ' Competition T&Cs
Abyss by Abby (The ‘Promoter’) (The Company’)
What are these Terms and Conditions?
-These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the Promoter’s competition giving you the chance to win a Trip to Los Angeles, CA, USA (“Competition”). By entering this Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should read them carefully and we recommend you save a copy of them for your reference.
What is the prize & terms?
-1x 3 day return ticket to Los Angeles and back to origin of departure.
-3nights 5 star hotel/accommodation/dinners/brunch.
-$1000AUD worth of Abyss by Abby merchandise.
-3 days of travel + blogging with/ for Abyss by Abby team/ e-commerce site/ social media channels.
-Excludes (Travel insurance, Tourist Visa, Travel money.)
-Competition is open worldwide
-Prizes not exchangeable for cash or credit or transferable.
- One winner will be chosen at random. It will be the winner’s full responsibility to provide correct details/information. Any false or misleading information given will result in disqualification. Participants must be 18 years or above. Incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted.-The Final draw will take place for 1x winner Tuesday 10th July 2018 entrants must be available to travel 10th August 2018- and leave Los Angeles on 13th August 2018
-Winner must reply with availability within 24hours failure to do may result in another winner.
What do you need to do to enter?
Entrants must post image of themselves and Tag, mention, follow and hash tag @Abyssbyabby via Instagram, Must be following throughout the competition, #AbyssbyAbbyOnTour
-This constitutes one valid entry (“Valid Entry”) into the Competition.
What are the conditions of entry?
-No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
To enter this Competition, you must:
-be aged 18 or over with current passport allowing into the Unites States of America.
-You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee, or partner or immediate family member of an employee of the Promoter or any third party company or agency directly connected with the creation or administration of this Competition.
When will the winner be chosen?
-A valid entry will be selected on Monday 10th July 2018. The Promoter will attempt to notify the winner using the contact details provided at the time of the pledge. Should the Promoter be unable to contact any of the winners by 11th July 2017, the Promoter reserves the right to forfeit the prize, repeat the selection process and choose a replacement winner.
-The winner’s names will be available via Social media/ Instagram @Abyssbyabby
How will my personal information be used?
-Any personal information you provide in the course of this Competition will be subject to the Terms & Conditions and privacy statement on the Abyss by Abby website. You agree that the Promoter will use the contact details you provided as part of your entry to contact you in the event you are selected as one of the winners.
-If you are the winner, you may also be required to participate in publicity in connection with the Competition. You agree that we can use your name on social media as ‘the winner’ and off-line in all media and press releases about or reporting on the Competition and Images and videos from the Event or the Promoter.
-By entering the competition you automatically agree to become part of the Abyss by Abby database, which is also available to ‘opt out’ of once you commence receiving email, text message or phone call communication.
-By entering the Competition, you agree to your personal information being used for the purposes described in these Terms and Conditions, including the purposes of assessing your eligibility, administering the Competition, prize fulfilment, and for contacting you if you are selected as a winner.
-By participating in the Competition you hereby warrant that all personal information submitted by you is true, current and complete and that the e-mail address you submit is accurate and valid.
-Any entry made or attempted to be made in a manner which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to the spirit of these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unfair to other entrants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the Competition. Examples of entries or behaviour which are not allowed include fraudulent entries, bulk entries, automated entries, cheating, hacking or deception.
-The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice in circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control where the Promoter reasonably considers such cancellation or amendment is unavoidable.
-The winner acknowledges that all intellectual property rights belonging to the Promoter, such as but not limited to the Abyss by Abby and other logos, as well as the intellectual property rights of its partners and sponsors and any audiovisual material produced containing images of the Competition winners are and shall remain the Promoter’s sole and exclusive property or its partners or sponsors.
-The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or mail delivery, communications line failure, theft, destruction, corruption, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- Airline Tickets are non-transferable (i.e. no name changes allowed). Once tickets are issued, they are non-transferable. Any alterations to confirmed flights and/or accommodation and/or scheduling arrangements will be at the expense of the winner and cannot be split across different time periods.
The Promoter shall not have any liability and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant in this Competition or resulting from the Prizes. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death and personal injury as a result of its negligence.
-In the event of any dispute, whether such dispute concerns the conduct or eligibility of participants, results or any and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
-Flights are economy class and may be indirect. The airline’s Conditions of Carriage apply to all flights.
-The Winners must travel at the same time and are responsible for transport from their residence to their nearest Capital City Airport in Australia. These conditions apply for all flights.
-Airline, flight route and dates of travel are subject to the promoter’s absolute and final decision.
-Winners must have valid e-passports and applicable visas/permissions. Passports must be valid at time of prize/competition and prior to announcement of winner/entrant.
-The United States requires that travellers entering the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (ESTA) hold an e-Passport if their passport was issued on or after 26th October 2006.
-Travel Insurance will not be provided as part of the prize package. Winner’s responsibility to organise their own travel insurance.
-If the entrant does not provide their personal information as requested, they may be ineligible to enter or claim a prize in the Promotion.
For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
-The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
-The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the
Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
-The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.